By engagement with The Moonlit Pentacle to access the services we are provide, you acknowledge you have read the following Terms of Service and that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
1. The Moonlit Pentacle offers services online and in-person at their regular venue, Mystical Dragon, in Seaford, Victoria, Australia.
2. All services provided by The Moonlit Pentacle at Mystical Dragon are conducted in agreement to, and under the conditions of their Terms of Service, including:
3. The terms for the online provision of services by The Moonlit Pentacle are outlined as follows:
3.a. The Moonlit Pentacle does not guarantee its services will be unaffected by telecommunication outages, technical difficulties or other disruptions which may occur that affect the delivery of services. Where such disruptions occur, The Moonlit Pentacle will endeavor to resolve the matter with clients on a case by case basis.
3.b. Online services by The Moonlit Pentacle are available primarily by Zoom and Skype, with the potential of other technology coming into effect to provide services online.
3.c. Clients are responsible for their ability to access online services they have purchased. Client’s failure to attend an online private consultation will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the purchase price. Clients will be refunded the remaining 50% of the purchase price. For Group Class/Event services; see section 3.f.iii below.
3.d. Payments for services on this website will be collected in full at the time of making the online booking for that service. Cancellation of a service by the client made with less than 72 hours’ notice before the commencement of the scheduled service will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the payment already collected. Clients will be refunded the remaining amount. Clients providing more than 72 hours’ notice will be given a full refund of payments collected. Should The Moonlit Pentacle require cancellation of your scheduled service, you will be offered the option of rescheduling that service where applicable. If your scheduled service is not rescheduled any payment received will be refunded.
3.e. For private consultations provided online, The Moonlit Pentacle has nominated to agree to, uphold and conduct the provision of services as outlined by Mystical Dragon’s “Terms of Service for Readings, Healings or similar” which the following change:
3.e.i. Section 3) is replaced by section 3.c and 3.d. as stated above regarding payments and cancellations.
3.f. For Group Classes and Events provided online by The Moonlit Pentacle that are booked and purchased via this website, the following terms also apply:
3.f.i. The Moonlit Pentacle reserves the right to refuse admission. A full refund will be provided where any payments were collected. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3.f.ii. Section 3.d. as stated above applies regarding payments and cancellations.
3.f.iii. Once training has commenced no refund is available to participants who leave before its completion or fail to attend online sessions, irrespective of how many classes they have attended or how far through the course they were before withdrawing.
3.f.iv. Whilst The Moonlit Pentacle endeavours to incorporate all training costs within the service purchase price, some courses may include extra material or equipment which will incur an additional fee. In some situations, students may be required to obtain these materials or equipment themselves and will be listed as ‘required to have’ in the information outlining a particular Group Class or Event.
3.f.v. The Moonlit Pentacle with provide students electronic versions of Group Class/Event printed material or handouts where applicable.
3.g. For Group classes and events provided online by The Moonlit Pentacle on behalf of Mystical Dragon that are booked and purchased via Mystical Dragon; The Moonlit Pentacle has nominated to agree to, uphold and conduct the provision of services as outlined by Mystical Dragon’s “Terms of Service for Mystical Dragon College”.
4. Online services, courses, classes and events are conducted live online and remain the copyright of Jennifer Valente and The Moonlit Pentacle with all rights reserved. You do not have permission to record services, courses, classes and events delivered online by Jennifer Valente and The Moonlit Pentacle. No part of online services, courses, classes and events may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system (with the exception of browser caching), or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the express, written permission of Jennifer Valente and The Moonlit Pentacle.
5. All prices are listed in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are GST inclusive where GST applies.
6. These Terms of Service are effective from 22 March 2020.